SCAN & DELIVER:
• Need something and can’t get to the library? We can scan and send articles and other materials to you.
• We can help you with subject searching, databases, citation style, etc.
• Contact library staff to set up an in-person research appointment or tutorial on any of our resources ahead of time. Or, try us over the phone, or through e-mail.
RESERVE READING MATERIAL:
• Books and articles selected by professors for current courses are available in the library office. These materials are for in-house use ONLY. Ask library staff for help.
• Books must be checked out while in use (2-hour check out).
• Paper copies of journal articles on reserve do not need to be checked out. They may be used in-house, and returned to the library office.
COMPUTERS & PRINTING
• Computers for student use are located in the Periodical wing of the library, and outside the main stacks area.
• The library does not charge for printing.
• To log on to a general-use computer, you will need a personal username and password. These are issued by the Academic Office.
• Our wireless network is accessible with a laptop computer (no password is necessary).
PHOTOCOPYING & SCANNING:
• A copier is available. Copies cost 10 cents each. Machine accepts vending cards, bills or coins. Vending cards can be purchased for $1 in the library office, and they can be reloaded.
• You can also scan and e-mail documents to yourself at no cost.
• Interlibrary loans can be arranged for books or periodical articles that are not owned by the seminary. There is usually no charge for this service.
• Allow two to three weeks for delivery of books, less time for articles.
• Once you have a library card, you may use the self-service kiosk outside the Library Office to check materials out.
• You can also use your library card to RENEW books through the online catalog, as well putting books ON HOLD
• As a courtesy, our library system sends various automated e-mail messages to patrons when they check out or return items, and to remind them when items are due.